Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 engineering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This US owned and well established business in Warrington are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager to join the business in a newly created role that will commercial development opportunities.
Working with a supportive and knowledgeable Financial Director, your core duties will include;
- Ensuring the month end close has been undertaken in accordance with process and timetable whilst developing and maintaining processes
- Production of consolidated financial statements on an quarterly and annual basis for audit sign off
- Provide crucial link between Operations and Finance in all operational activity requiring a significant finance input.
- Work with the tax department to ensure statutory and tax compliance is completed in line with local deadlines, avoiding penalties.
- Ensuring correct reporting locally, mentoring international distributed teams
- Liaise with internal audit regarding their findings and alert of potential risks
- Guiding operations through the budgeting and monthly forecasting cycles, providing expert support to report financial information.
- Identify new controls and maintain existing control documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information
- Liaise with international SSC at month end to ensure the accounts are closed with complete and accurate figures.
- Conduct month end reporting analysis
- Qualified accountant in ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or equivalent technical knowledge
- Previous experience working in a senior Financial Accountant, Finance Manager or Audit Manage role
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Operational understanding of ERP systems
- High intermediate or advanced spreadsheet use preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for any commercially minded Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager who is looking for a role that will offer long term opportunities for commercial business partnering in an international business offering develop and progression.