Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A challenging and varied Finance Business Partner role has just become available for a client of mine based in Northampton. This role offers exposure to senior stakeholders at a progressive and well renowned business alongside outstanding development and progression opportunities. In this business critical Commercial Finance Business Partner role, you will be business partnering key stakeholders in the business; facilitating understanding of both performance and underpinning drivers. You will be supporting and challenging decision makers at all levels of the business.
- Review, monitor and challenge the monthly performance of the areas.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly management accounts.
- Build strong relationships with Senior Management in all areas, including the Executive Group. Provide support, guidance, understanding and challenge to them in all aspects of financial reporting including month-end, forecasting and budgeting.
- Effectively challenges all budget holders and provides insight and ideas for cost savings and cost avoidance while ensuring a realistic budget is set and budget holders take ownership of the final numbers and results.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision making by providing robust financial analysis of scenarios to ensure the projects are meeting the strategic objectives and ensure the models and calculations comply with audit and other financial regulations.
- Interprets operational plans and supports by providing clear financial analysis to support the decision making process.
- Deputise for senior management as required.
The successful candidate will have a strong finance background and experience working in a commercial finance role. You must be able to use your own initiative to push for and create new solutions. This is a great opportunity for those looking for their next step up. The experience gained in this role cannot be overstated. How you communicate finance to non finance audience is key. Previous staff management exposure is beneficial. CV's are being viewed on a daily basis, please do not hesitate in applying.