Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Salary £46,000 - £54,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 10 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst for FTSE listed Aviation entity based in Luton. The role contains a strong commercial business partnering focus and would suit a progressive individual who is able to influence up to a senior level and enjoys the fast paced nature of a multinational listed firm.
To take ownership and partner the Financial Planning & Commercial Analytics Manager across a vast EMEA base with regards to forward forecasting and planning, offering strategic insight to add top and bottom line improvements value. Ensure output reports and KPIs are delivered to strict deadlines and of excellent quality. Reporting to the Financial Planning & Commercial Analytics Manager EMEA the Senior FP&A Analyst will proactively drive a culture of continuous improvement and business partner senior stakeholders across a fast paced remit.
- Support leading the budget and forecasting process for the EMEA region from start to finish including collation of reports, analysis, reviewing and presenting information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist FP&CA Manager with instilling and driving forward the culture of Finance Business Partnering within the FP&A Team.
- Proactively work with operational and commercial management to maximise profitability and reduce risk.
- Work alongside the FP&CA Manager to define and deliver information requirements for senior management. Be proactive in suggesting analysis that will benefit understanding of the business – such as monthly benchmarking of bases / customers / pricing etc.
- Analyse current and past trends in KPI’s including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Proactively work alongside the EMEA accounting team to ensure there is an effective control environment.
- Lead the weekly Flash reporting process
- Operational and financial analysis including KPIs and KPI development to enable management to understand business performance and make informed decisions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven ability to influence various stakeholders
- Strong ability to analyse data and present information (written and oral)
- Strong attention to detail, yet also able to highlight and identify materiality
- Experience in financial modelling, comfortable working with systems
- Understanding of the business drivers to interpret and knowledgeably present performance as well as make projections
- Works well in a fast paced changing environment
- Positive, proactive and ambitious
- Proven ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to explain financial information to both financial and non-financial populations
- Flexible team player
If this could be you or anyone in your network feel free to apply below or conversely drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01908044012