Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to join a business that will expose you to some of the global giants?
Our client, recognised as the best globally in their field are offering a unique opportunity to join after significant growth. The vacancy they have sits within commercial finance as a Finance Business Partner.
You will be mentored and managed by the Commercial Finance Director in a network of high performing accountants. Responsibilities will include:
- Advise, challenge and coach stakeholders and directors on financial performance.
- Influence up to MD level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Lead on the production and delivery of detailed financial and margin analysis.
- Manage a part qualified accountant, overseeing their work and development.
- Maintain consistent tracking on revenue to gain insight on variances.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can influence at a senior level. You will be able to build rapport in a professional manner both internally and externally. Proven experience of manipulating, understanding and explaining large data sets in crucial. The current commercial finance team has a mix of practice and industry trained professionals in it, so all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.