Statutory Reporting Manager
Salary £36,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters: Statutory Reporting Manager – Edinburgh I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Statutory Reporting Manager based in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. Please note: Please note that ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential for this role, as well as having significant statutory reporting experience. The salary for this role is: £36,000 to £47,000 per annum plus package depending on experience
Essential Requirements of the Statutory Reporting Manager:
- Be a qualified accountant with min 3-5 years PQE
- Experienced in statutory reporting under IFRS and of FINREP reporting requirements
- Experience and understanding of finance systems architecture and processes, with excellent excel skills. SAS experience would also be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse accounting data and work independently to deliver completed reporting to a high standard within tight reporting deadlines.
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues across the Company
- Organised, able to prioritise workload and to deliver to tight deadlines
Requirements of the Statutory Reporting Manager:
- Production and delivery of all required financial information to the Parent Company and for UK statutory requirements
- Delivery of the quarterly statutory financial reporting, including FINREP, in line with the reporting timetable
- Ensure smooth operation of the financial consolidation model demonstrating a controlled position at each quarter end including
- Producing and validating FINREP reporting data for submission to Parent and Regulator
- Preparing data for detailed statutory disclosures and internal insight and analysis
- Performing reconciliations with management accounting reports
- Update and issue quarterly statutory reporting packs and instructions
- Using knowledge and experience, promptly identify potential problems within statutory reporting process and ensure escalation where appropriate
- Ensure that required processes and appropriate governance are executed in line with the Financial Control Framework across and in compliance with financial control policy.