Commercial Finance Manager
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 06 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
This retail business in Merseyside are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join their growing team.
- Business partner to functional Director
- Regular operations reviews to communicate and assess performance
- Maintain and improve operational reporting packs
- Site visits to identify areas of opportunity(Efficiency & cost reduction)
- Weekly Flash Forecasts.
- Ensure Monthly management accounts are accurate and submitted in line with the Group Reporting timetable
- Monitor and communicate performance against budget and target with operational teams and Group finance
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in Commercial Finance Manager or Finance Business Partner roles
- Working as part of a team to inform decisions.
- Proactively anticipating the type and format of information that will enhance business partnering.
- Strong reporting & Analytical skills.
- To be comfortable working to tight deadlines under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for any commercial minded accountant, looking for a new challenge in a business that can offer progression, development & commercial exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.