Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading engineering business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Working on specific projects, looking after these from finance perspective.
- Preparing management accounts, including full Profit & Loss and the Balance Sheet.
- Submitting monthly VAT returns, and ensuring that financial regulations are all met.
- Creating variance analysis, and other analytical reports which would be presented to the Senior Management Team.
- Preparing MI reports around set KPIs and providing key analyical information.
- Continual development and improvements of the finance system.
- Drive performance forward across the business, by business partnering with relevant stakeholders.
- Dealing with internal and external audit queries.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or over seas equivalent) who has ideally come from an engineering, construction or manufacturing background. Experience within a multi-site environment would be useful. You must be a strong business partner, as well as a good technical accountant, and enjoy working in a well rounded role. There will be some travel with this role, so you must be flexible to travel UK wide when required.
About the company
This engineering business are based in Greater Manchester, and are looking for this Finance Manager role to join their team.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com