Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-08-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Construction business based in Cheshire are seeking an interim Commercial Finance Manager to provide value add finance support on recently won contracts.
A Construction business based in Cheshire are seeking an interim Commercial Finance Manager to provide value add finance support on recently won contracts. This role is paying between £300 - £350 per day and is for a minimum of 6 months.
The key responsibilities within this role are:
- Engage with the business owners and operational teams and drive financial decision making
- Provide analysis and KPI's to drive operational performance
- Preparing monthly management reports, cash flow forecasts and other reports as required by management
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Providing necessary analysis, including Utilisation, Revenue, Profitability, WIP, Debt and Cash
- Manage the mid-term planning process for contracts
- Maintain rolling forecast and use this to support the month end close
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analysis and numeracy skills and the ability to take ownership of complex tasks
- The ability to present complex financial information to stakeholders
- Good knowledge of financial systems, financial reporting, and internal controls
- A recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA,ACCA,ACA)
- Construction industry experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly capable Commercial Finance Manager to join a fast-paced Construction business based in Cheshire on an interim basis. This business is experiencing a period of exciting change and restructure with their finance department.
Apply below or to find out more about this Construction Commercial Finance Manager opportunity contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480