Salary Up to £40,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 26 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently working with a national business based in Manchester city centre that requires a finance manager to come in and offer support on a fixed term contract for 6 months initially managing a team of three
Currently working with a nationally renowned company to recruit an Interim Finance Manager for a 6 month contract. Based in Central Manchester
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Co-ordinate, manage and develop the work of the team of staff to deliver team KPIs, maximise effectiveness and contribution to the wider business
- Accruals, Provisions, Recharges and Adjustments for specific areas as defined by line manager
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations including full investigations of any variances and improving internal controls & processes.
- Ensuring the accurate and prompt reporting of stock provisions to site finance and recharges and adjustments to operational teams as appropriate.
- Co-ordinating both internal and external auditor's requests.
The successful candidate will likely be a qualified accountant, (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) although QBE will be considered, as well as having experience as either a manager or supervisor in a previous role. This is a technical role so you will need to have implemented or monitored a strong control environment beforehand. Due to the changes that the organisation has recently gone through you will need to be comfortable in a hands on role. You will need to be available on a short notice period in order to be considered for this role.
If you would like more information or to apply for this role please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.email@example.com for immediate consideration