Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Permanent division of Robert Walters are working in partnership with a growing SME business based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The role of Finance Manager will suit a qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) candidate with experience of managing a team.
My client are a well established and recognised business within their specialist field. With recent investment they are now looking to grow the business further. The role of Finance Manager will report in to the FD and have a small team reporting in to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Producing monthly financial Board reports (KPIs and graphical presentations)
- Bank recs for 2 bank accounts
- Preparing and posting monthly prepayments, accruals and all other Nominal journals
- Completeness and accuracy of monthly Trial Balance
- Producing a full set of monthly control account reconciliations and analysis schedules
- Producing Audit file and handling annual Audit
- Overseeing fortnightly supplier payment runs, and uploading them to Banking system
- Implementing a policy and procedure for staff expenses
- Managing finance team
- Processing the monthly payroll using Sage Payroll, including collation and checking of all gross pay inputs (sales commissions, overtime, etc).
If you are interested to hear more about this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01727 617018.