Commercial Finance Manager- Projects and Marketing
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus, good pension, healthcare
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 20 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are partnering a market leading FTSE 100 to assist in the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Manager to take ownership of the launch of new marketing and product implementation projects across a fast paced remit. Due to continued growth over the past few years the company is constantly looking for new revenue streams to add to an already very successful set of core products.
The role would suit a commercially astute business partner, who looks to innovate and improve all areas of their business unit. Reporting to Head of Commercial Finance the role gives great exposure to senior stakeholders up to sales/product and marketing directors, with good insight to key strategic decisions moving forward.
Your accountability's as Commercial Finance Manager will include:
- Business partner Sales, product and marketing directors to construct and implement new product lines across a large EU remit.
- Look for innovative and new ways to improve existing product lines whilst looking how to add new products to the business units core offering for revenue improvements.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, looking to add value across a vast cost base within commercial finance
- Take ownership for the financial success of the new business unit
- Responsible for the strategic 3-5 year plans for new product areas
- Work on large scale projects and implementations
- Liaising with the rest of the business to design financial and KPI reporting to meet the changing needs of the business
- High level of analysis and modelling capability essential
Your prior experience within a fast paced PLC or listed organisation as a partner to operations/sales/marketing will enable you to get to grips quickly and start moving the business forward. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding move within a market leading FTSE listed business, drop me an email on Robert.email@example.com