Finance Manager - FinTech
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 20 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing European technology organisation who's UK turnover is set to grow rapidly over the next three years are currently looking for a part time Finance Manager to look after and manage the full end to end finance function in the UK. The role will be paying £40-45k.
Robert Walters has partnered with a fast growing FinTech start up to recruit a new Finance Manager within their Manchester team. The group has generated over €100 million in funding from well-known investors including entities such as PayPal. Based in Manchester, the UK business works with partner banks and other financial product providers to help them raise deposits and acquire new customers. We do this through a combination of customer acquisition technology together with proven online product marketing and distribution.
The UK Turnover will grow exponentially in the next three years, partially through building a brand presence and building on the reputation as the leading marketplace for savings and investments throughout Europe. The role is newly created due to growth and will be paying between £40k and £45k with progression opportunities as the company continues its upward trajectory.
- Day to day running of the Finance Function and Payroll
- Managing daily and weekly reports
- Liaising with external parties including external Auditors & HMRC
- External returns such as PAYE, VAT etc
- Completion of monthly Management Accounts and Reporting Pack
- Managing the budget and forecast process
- Working with budget holders to explain financial position and evaluation of options
- Year End to trial balance and reporting requirements
- Detailed analysis of existing processes and support of commercial teams in changing processes to increase conversion and enhance profitability
- Analyse conversions in marketing function to maximise revenue and minimise spend
What we are looking for
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Confident individual who will challenge current processes if they identify opportunities for improvement or streamlining.
- Pragmatic attitude and ability to roll up sleeves
- Month end management accounts experience
- Professional in approach with the gravitas to build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally prior experience of Xero software
If you'd like more information on the role, please apply for the job using the link below or, send an up to date CV to email@example.com