Consultant Leonie Laville
Date posted 10 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently partnering with a Stafford based FMCG business who are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their fantastic team.
• Develop & implement strategic, operational systems & procedures within the finance department ensuring new initiatives are aligned with the company’s financial goals & culture.
• Oversee day to day processing including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, debtor management & recovery, payroll & cash-flow management.
• Financial & operational support to the Director of Retail on website accurate reporting, supportive coaching / mentoring
• Processing of monthly payroll & human resources administrative support
• Manage and execute financial forecasting, margin reporting & management
• Champion the company culture through all communication channels especially within the core team and client base.
• Provide prudent, thoughtful financial advice; insightful management reporting and recommendations to the management team based on accurate forecasts & market intelligence
• Establish and develop valuable relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Please only apply if you are qualified accountant/ qualified by experience with all round experience in accounting. You should have strong reporting skills and the ability to successfully implement new systems and procedures. In return the company is offering a competitive remuneration package and flexible working hours.