Group Finance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Lance
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic, private-equity backed technology business based in London. They are going through an exciting time of change and may move towards a sale in the next 12 months. As such they are looking to add to their already strong finance team.
The role will entail a mixture of monthly reporting work alongside a lot of ad-hoc project work.
Key/sample tasks are therefore likely to be along the lines of:
* Supporting VDD process & audit (with increased prominence in the latter and taking as much ownership as possible here)
* Supporting purchaser diligence/transaction process
* Taking ownership for projects that the Group FC will initiate but need someone to run to ground - e.g. US tax compliance, IFRS15 impact analysis, conversion of numbers from GBP to USD at different rates etc.
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience within industry and commerce preferred.
- Knowledge of IFRS