Finance Manager (part time)
Salary £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 29 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting and expanding retail business based in Greater Manchester are looking to recruit for a part time Finance Manager. The would be for the equivalent hours of 3 days a week.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Overseeing the day-to-day finance work, including managing a small finance team.
- Creating the monthly management accounts, and statutory accounts.
- Presenting sales and margin analysis to the business, along with commentary as required.
- Identifying cost savings and initiatives across the organisation.
- Liaising with external accountants as required.
- Running the invoicing processes, as well as the purchase ledger and payments.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) who is a good management accountant. As the finance team is small, you will need to be hands on in all aspects, including some transactional processing work. Experience in an online or retail business would be advantageous, as would previous experience of managing a team.
This role is to work the equivalent hours of 3 days a week, although the business are happy for someone to work either 3 full days or 5 shorter days.
About the business
This business are a growing retail business, with an online presence.
Please note: the salary listed is the full time equivalent.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org