Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Lance
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a global commercial property company business based in West London. They are recruiting for an interim Finance Manager (12 months FTC). The key focus of this role is the reparation and presentation of annual Budgets and Long Term Forecasts; oversight of accounting including all relevant month end and period end procedures; support the General Managers in managing and communicating service charges; key contact for the wider business in relation to all finance matters.
- Prepare and present annual Budgets and six monthly Long Term Forecasts (LTFs)
- Ownership of Capex accounting process and forecasting in collaboration with the Assistant General Manager and liaising with Corporate Finance
- Develop business cases for new revenue streams;
- Oversight of monthly management accounting procedures, including tracking against budgets and producing forecast and stretch updates;
- Tracking and reporting of capital expenditure.
- Attending strategy reviews and contributing to the setting and achieving of objectives.
- Provide clear guidance and management to all direct reports (3) ensuring business and personal objectives are set and achieved;
- Relevant accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Strong commercial experience gained in mid-level management with a proven track record of establishing policies and procedures, providing impetus and direction to financial reporting;
- Competent technical and systems skills including Microsoft Excel (essential) and accounting software;
- Evidence of strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- People management experience;
- Working knowledge of property service charge management desirable.