Salary £34,000 - £38,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Finance Manager has just become available at an excellent business within the transport sector based in the Hayes area (west London). This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach.
- monthly journals, reports and reconciliations (both P&L and balance sheet)
- budgets and forecasts
- support for interal stakeholders to aid in decision making
- Support Global Depots in Invoicing and Global Forwarding Reconciliation through Oracle Transport Manager
- Automation of Freight Bill and Audit Process & Freight Bill & Audit Reconciliation.
- Consolidation of Invoice Backup and liaise with Sales/Purchasing Team
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (such as logistics, key business sectors, competitor or customer organisations)
- CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today, call me on 0207 509 8796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.