Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Finance Manager position has recently become available within the finance department of a Global renowned Entertainment company based in the heart of the West End, London. Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role will manage a small team and ensure a smooth running of the department. This involves; monthly/weekly sales analysis, preparing monthly flash forecasts along with various month end duties (accruals, journal postings, reconciliation of revenue postings).
The Finance Manager will do the following;
- Accrual and reconciliation of various allowances and rebates
- Monthly analysis of actuals to forecast
- Preparing monthly / quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Preparing credit limit requirements
- Aged debtor analysis
- Business partnering and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
Skills, Experience of qualifications of a successful Finance Manager:-
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous Financial accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Good communication skills; working with non-finance / external stakeholders
- Managing a team (preferred)
- Ability to work within a time pressured environment
Working for a renowned entertainment organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Finance Manager would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.