Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus & share option
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Become a Finance Manager in a global leader with sales exceeding £2bn.
Are you a technically strong accountant with the ability to lead statutory reporting and the confidence to partner with the business?
We are working with a market leader based in Cambridge to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into a strong and highly supportive Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking lead on the statutory reporting for all UK entities.
- Producing the financial statements alongside FRS102, including the liaison with external auditors/ regulators.
- Manage, support and develop two part qualified staff.
- Preparing detailed tax analysis and reporting.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- Work with the management reporting team to deliver month end requirements.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) that has a good technical grounding in finance. With the role well balanced between statutory reporting, analysis, tax filing and business reporting you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. This role is well suited to those with practice background.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum on 01908 044000.