Commercial Finance Manager
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This well known Liverpool based organisation are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join their growing organisation in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, in a role available due to an internal promotion, your core duties will include;
- Strategic management information reporting
- Work in Progress reporting & management
- Business partnering with Operational teams on financial issues
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting.
- Monthly cost reviews, reporting on variances & presenting to operational managers
- Develop financial models for various internal projects to improve financial reporting
- Liaise with wider Finance department to understand how to best service all areas of the business
- Work closely with IT & BI teams to improve financial reporting & awareness throughout the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a Commercial Finance Manager role or Business Partnering role within a large organisation
- Ability to communicate across all levels within in a business
- Commercially minded Accountant with the ability to build relationships
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the desire to create meaningful change to processes & procedures
- Excellent excel skills, ideally with Financial Modelling experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for any technically strong accountant looking for a role that will allow commercial exposure to a whole organisation, with the chance to impact real change on all elements from reporting procedures to operational performance. Working with an enthusiastic Senior Commercial Finance Manager committed you developing you, in a role that will open further opportunities to move through the organisation, this role is best suited to a Qualified Accountant, looking for the next step in their career.