Senior Finance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits package
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 16 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Managers position working for a successful world renowned retailer who ae currently embarking on an exciting transformation project.
Reporting directly to a recently appointed Finance Director, the business is currently seeking fluent Mandarin seekers to provide financial and commercial support for a variety of international projects
Key elements to the role will involve the following
- Responsible for statutory reporting, treasury, accounts payable
- Manage the auditors through the planning and execution of the year end process.
- Involved with the relationship management of the Group’s banks and bondholders
- Responsible for overseeing day to day banking arrangements including compliance with covenants, management of supply chain finance, utilisation of the revolving credit facilities/overdraft arrangements
- Ad hoc assistance with finance and international finance projects
Applicants must possess a formal accountancy qualification or overseas equivalent; 3 years post qualified experience as a minimum within a reporting/ general finance capacity
Retail experience would be useful but in no way essential