Finance Manager - Commercial
Salary £48,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 16 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Oour client is a leading retailer, based in Central London - currently seeking a high flying commercial analyst/ finance manager to join their global head quarters.
Reporting to a key Head of Finance you will be asked to take on a broad, commercial and strategically focused business partnering role, as a Finance Manager
Key responsibilities will include the following
Management of key commercial projects in relation to logisitics and digital growth
- Preparation of stategic reviews for presentation to the board of directors/ senior management
- Ongoing capital and investment reviews with senior stakeholders
- Post investment appraisal review in relation to digital and logistics specifically
- Ongoing analysis and provision of support with commercial and strageic project work
- Act as a true business partner to key stakeholders across both finance and non-finance
- Management of 1 part qualified finance professional
Within this role you will predominantly be working with and supporting digital and logistics as part of the wider retail group
Applicants must be incredibly passionate and excited towards building a successful career within the retail space and thrive on working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Min of 4-5 years relevant commercial finance experience, ideally gained within the retail, consumer , ecommerce leisure or otherwise related field.