Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail business in Greater Manchester are looking for a Finance Manager to join their existing team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be involved in the following duties:
- Managing a team, including developing staff and giving guidance as required.
- Involvement with the strategic direction of the business, including business partnering with stakeholders across the business.
- Continually looking for ways of continuous improvement, including around processes and systems.
- This will include working with SAP, and the development team around the system.
- Implementing controls as required, to ensure integrity is upheld of data and information at all times.
- Reviewing data and information to identify trends and anomalies that will then be presented to the business.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) who has got a strong financial controls background, alongside good business partnering skills. Ideally you will already have some team management experience, but this is not essential. Any experience within a supply chain finance role would be advantageous, as would previous experience of using SAP.
About the company
This business are a leading retail company, with a well regarded finance team in Manchester.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com