Salary Up to £50,000 per annum + Bonus and Additional Benefits
Consultant Rikesh Mehta
Date posted 11 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Finance Manager Watford, Hertfordshire £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a well-known and large Retail Business in Watford and they are recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will suit a Qualified Accountant in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, from an industry or practice background with a minimum of 1-3 years PQE.
The purpose of the Finance Manager role will be to own the full delivery of the accounting process, including period end, full P&L management, control forecasting and managing a team of analysts.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing three direct reports
- Analysing and driving process for team improvement
- Closing month end for the team
- Day to day management of numbers within the balance sheet
- Highlight and process improve any issues, risks or opportunities
- Business partnering and building strong relationships across other finance teams
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
The successful candidate will be:
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with Senior Management and present financial information
- Have the desire to play a key role in driving a highly successful organisation forward
- Entrepreneurial outlook - with the passion to drive forward commercial opportunities
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply today.