Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an Finance Manager has just become available at a reputable business within the recruitment industry based in Central London. Reporting to the Finance Director this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
Key responsibilities will include to:
Supporting the Head of Finance in developing the global finance function.
Managing and developing the current UK team of 3.
Producing the monthly Management accounts pack for review by the Head of Finance & Managing Director.
Business partnering with Sales Management.
Working closely with the Managers of the Business Support / Operations teams to ensure overall back office deliverables.
Producing forecasts, budgets, etc.
Cash flow and working capital management.
Oversight of internal payroll delivered by the Payroll administrator.
Appraisals, training and supervision of transactional processing.
Assisting the Head of Finance with producing the UK statutory accounts.
Liaising with the external auditors.
Cost control and analysis.
UK Tax compliance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in performing a similar role.
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA or similar).
- Confident with the production of management accounts with some previous exposure to financial statements and external audits.
- A hands-on and proactive manager with a highly collaborative approach.
- Knowledgeable of all finance functions including Credit control, Payroll, Sales and Purchase ledger.
- Able to work closely with each team member on their monthly deliverables.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Recruitment sector experience desirable but not essential.
- Highly organised with a good analytical and commercial mindset.
- Experience in using Sage 50 Accounts hugely beneficial.