Transactional Finance Manager
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 05 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading business based in the Lancashire area have created a new role for a Transnational Finance Manager to oversee the transnational finance team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will manage the existing team whilst driving change across the department, with a focus on on improving controls and improving efficiency's. The remit will encompass managing the purchase ledger, accounts receivable and treasury functions.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the credit control function including; credit control, legal escalation, account management, cash allocation, billing/invoice queries, control account reconciliation
- Managing a team of purchase ledger clerks ensuring that all invoices are processed and paid correctly
- Overseeing the treasury function ensuring that all bank accounts are being managed appropriately
- Staff management for own team, including appraisals and performance management
- Maintenance of a full set of procedure notes and task checklists; continual updating thereof, as procedures change
- Reporting to the business
- Assistance in the production of the annual statutory accounts and corporation tax return, where required
- Working with the Financial Controller to implement new systems and updated financial changes within the business in a controlled and logical manner, ensuring financial integrity and adherence to all deadlines throughout the change programme
- Ad hoc projects as requested by Financial Controller
Key skills preferred;
- Experience in managing a team of transactional processing clerk in a sizeable business
- Able to demonstrate where you have improved processes and driven change
- Excellent people management and development skills
- Good excel skills and experience of using ERP system
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth ad change. You will be given the autonomy to implement change in the department whilst working closely with the management team.
To apply please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on 01612407474 or email@example.com