Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location Welwyn Garden City
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 30 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A high profile Finance Manager who will report directly into the Finance Director, who will mentor this sucessfull candidate into being their successor. You will play a vital part in driving the value and leading the financial performance of the business. Due to their commerical growth they are seeking a highly experienced Finance Manager to take on a broad and newly created pivotal role.
Main accountabilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Proactivley lead and manage the Finance department team of staff and drive the highest standard of management and financial reporting across the business units.
- Experience of managing overseeing multiple ledgers and bank accounts.
- Strong IT skills including excel, word, out and on-line banking systems.
- Oversee bank and deposit account balances on a daily basis.
- All finance systems are operating effcienctly and any issues are resolved.
- Experience of using Sage ( Line 50 or 200) accouting systems.
- Ensure that all monthly management accounts and forecasts are in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills who builds effective working relationships.
This is a rare opportunity for a progressive candidate with entrepreneurial spirit who is able to operate with risk, whilst managing commercial exposures. The successful Finance Manager will be a part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) with strong motivational and leadership skills and experience in managing and developing a team of tehnical experts in a fast paced envirnoment.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please do not hesitate on applying or calling Sam Sullivan on 01727617021