Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
London Lash is an International, award-winning and fast-growing start-up in the beauty industry. They are recruiting for their first Finance Manager, to join their growing team.
London Lash is an International, award-winning and fast-growing start-up in the beauty industry with offices in London and Bolton. They offer a range of professional products and training courses, and have distributors and affiliate trainers globally. As a leader in the industry, they are looking to break into new markets and expand their business.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join this exciting journey, to be based in the Bolton office near the distribution centre, to help increase revenue, profit margin and efficiency across the business.
The role is reporting directly to the CEO and is working alongside the procurement, marketing and sales teams as well as outsourced accountants. This is a role that spans a wide range of tasks and projects and requires the candidate to be business savvy, adaptable and proactive.
- Working with the leadership team to understand the strategic goals of the business and set financial priorities to support those goals.
- Monitoring the revenue producing areas of the business including sales, commissions, distributors
- Working with the leadership to set up a bonus scheme for revenue creating team members
- Producing and maintaining budgetary control whole operating without compromising our growth
- Evaluate all financial processes, producing financial models and cash flow forecasts, always looking for opportunities to improve work flow and drive efficiency in finance and procurement across the business
- Overseeing pricing and profit margin
- Working with external accountants to ensure up to date and accurate bookkeeping
- Support any legal work in coordination with external lawyers and company secretaries
- Assessing new market potential and produce forecasts for expansion into new territories such as the Middle East, Americas and Asia
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to produce and manage in-depth financial models and cash flow forecasts
- Be able to lead a data-centric approach, evaluating the company’s financial performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics to provide clear insight.
- Strong commercial awareness and be comfortable with the dynamics of a small, fast-growing, start up business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you should be able to talk with ease to all members of the company, as well as external suppliers, customers and investors, and be comfortable collaborating with non-native English speakers from other cultures as our business expand into new markets.
- Exceptional process design and management abilities, you should always be looking for ways to improve how our business functions.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a hands on, can-do attitude to everything you do
- Strong ability to prioritise your workload, you should always be assessing whether you are working on the most critical task for the business.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in everything you do.
- Availability to travel to the London office on a regular basis
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Jacqui Harris on email@example.com. Any third party applications will be sent directly to Robert Walters.