Finance Business Partner- Materials and Investment
Salary £50,000 - £57,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 25 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for a commercially astute and technically strong finance business partner to join a multinational and award winning FMCG entity in their head office based in Luton. This role would suit a qualified accountant who is looking to develop their career within a fast paced, global entity.
Purpose of the job:
To take ownership for the centralised management of key P/L revenue and cost streams (circa 150 million) and business partner key operational heads within supply chain finance to deliver top and bottom line improvements. My client is truly a great firm to work for, culture and fast paced rewarding environment.
- Responsible for analysis and management of large revenue cost streams within material and logistics distribution networks.
- Business partner with procurement directors to deliver cost saving insights throughout end to end distribution processes.
- Report and deliver analysis on material vs budget/ prior year, including external impacts of material FX, premium and variances on customer materials.
- Give insight and maintain the material hedge and FX analysis across a fast-paced demanding multinational remit.
- Confident user of modelling and data analysis needed to simplify high volumes of data.
- Prepare and deliver month end analysis and reporting of supply chain management numbers with reference to localised networks across the EU.
- Strong involvement with budgeting, forecasting and reporting of large P/L cost base within supply chain finance.
- Strong involvement with investment appraisal opportunities across EU remit with relation to FX and customer material costs.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Confident stakeholder manager with experience up to director level
- High level of analysis and insight capability- strong attention to detail
- Advanced excel/ modelling capability
- Exposure within fast paced multinational firm is very desirable
- Thrive within a great collaborative working culture
- Partner well with other cultures and people across an EU remit
Great opportunity to join one of the best employers in the local area, challenging and rewarding remit within a large multinational firm. Drop me a call on 01908 044000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.