Commercial Finance Manager- FTSE listed entity
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus and good pension
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a market leading and growing FTSE 100 entity based in Luton. Impacting both top and bottom line revenue streams of multiple business units and partnering the head of commercial finance and external directors to deliver the 5 year strategic plan. This role will be a great platform to join a well renound employer in the local area and fast track your career.
To provide effective financial support to the Commercial Business by providing insight and guidance on revenue management and reporting. Identify and analysing key business opportunities and issues propose solutions, recommendations and supporting delivery of agreed resolution. This role will partner with the Head of Commercial Finance and deliver across a fast paced commercial remit within a FTSE 100 environment.
- Partners Senior Finance Manager for Passenger Revenue in the delivery of timely and accurate financial planning and analysis for multiple business unit revenue streams, P/L responsibility circa £250 million.
- Develop, produce and drive efficiencies with the 5-year planning processes
- Delivers high quality regular reporting, analysis and insights to business forecasts, budgets and business plans with no surprises, in relation to Statistics, business unit revenue, alongside the coordination of the overall process and systems
- Business partner multiple director stakeholders of business units and related projects. Develop insightful analysis and processes that will aid decision making and optimise profitability.
- Business partner for Business team, developing insightful analysis into Business passenger performance, including:
- Provide strong contributions to the annual budget and 5-year planning processes
- Identifying distribution channel trends and commercial insight with product directors
- Strategic reviews
- Supplier contract renegotiation
- Monthly performance reporting
- Ownership and Delivery. Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Business Performance. Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer-term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Innovation and Change. Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Building Relationships. Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 3 years post qualified experience
- You will be influential and credible, used to engaging with strong analytical and persuasion skills both support and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business partnering experience gained in a commercial environment
- Excellent technical and management reporting skills as well as strong commercial acumen
- Strong financial controls and financial accounting experience
- Excellent finance systems and presentation skills
- Work independently under pressure in a constantly changing environment