Finance Systems Manager
Salary £36,800 - £48,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A City Centre Retail Bank are currently recruiting a pivotal new role within their Financial Control Systems & Accounting & Data Management team to work in their Edinburgh office. This business has created an exciting new role for a Finance Systems Manager who will play a central role in supporting the company’s strategy. You will be required to understand the financial position of the business, from a branch level reconciliation through to high level strategy support. The successful Finance Systems Manger will have an excellent understanding of SAS and will be passionate about making a difference, using systems to simplify, automate and more effectively control potentially complex processes. You will be required to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the Group with a diverse range of knowledge and experience. The systems the business are using are new, so they need a partner who thrives in developing a new approach and in driving new a culture across the previously traditional finance team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make a fundamental difference, across the finance control team and much wider. Not only will the role support the function and business, but given the importance of systems and data management going forward, it will make a fundamental difference to how partners across the team work, making their roles more efficient, more effective and more enjoyable.
As Finance Systems Manager you will be required to have the following skills and expertise:
- Experience of Finance systems and data management, including SAS and other data management tool
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment
- Passionate about making a difference, using systems to simplify, automate and more effectively control potentially complex processes
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the Group with a diverse range of knowledge and experience
- You can be from a Finance or IT background for this role but it is essential that you have SAS experience and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a reputation for providing top class support to their stakeholders. Always enhancing our Finance brand.
- Help shape and innovate the systems landscape. Bringing new insights, ideas and guidance into the way we operate
If you feel like you have the skills and expertise this company is looking for then please don’t hesitate to send your cv to email@example.com