SME Financial Controller
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 18 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An SME Financial Controller position has just become available at a growing luxury FMCG brand based in Central London.
As Financial Controller your key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the region's management reporting and providing financial decision support to the CEO
- Providing the board with accurate cash flow projections to enhance strategy
- Overseeing the month end management reporting process
- Taking responsibility for strong forecasting and budgeting
- Ensuring robust cash management experience
- Communicating with other areas of the organization to achieve the finance department's objectives
- Managing one member of staff
The ideal candidate will have:
An accounting qualification
- Strong commercial and accounting skills
- Experience of the FMCG sector is considered desirable rather not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in problem solving and working with senior stakeholders
This leading FMCG brand is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.