Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Lance
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a PE-backed commercial property business based in Central London. They are recruiting for an interim finance manager to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. Reporting to the Finance Director, the role is to deliver all financial accounting, management reporting, financial planning and analysis for a large portfolio.
- Month-end close: Assist the Management Accountant (remotely) with a tight month end close, reviewing the P&L’s.
- Month-end reporting & analysis: review performance & KPIs with stakeholders
- Business Partnering – driving growth through supporting and challenging key members of the UK Executive team to ensure the business achieves / exceeds its forecasts and budgets
- Commercial: work with stakeholders to produce weekly forecasting/ ad-hoc modeling and identifying the data needed for business decisions
- Forecasting: monthly reforecasting of existing revenue/KPI’s/ Headcount
- Remote Team management: be able to lead, motivate and manage a small team of part-qualified accountants
- Continual improvement: help drive improvement in finance systems, processes, reports etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with post-qualification experience
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced enivornment
- Business partnering experience