Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are pleased to be supporting a Manufacturing brand on the recruitment of a Finance Manager position based in Hemel Hempstead with a salary of up to £50,000. This is an excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified/Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA candidate with manufacturing experience
Robert Walters are pleased to be supporting a Manufacturing brand on the recruitment of a Finance Manager position based in Hemel Hempstead with a salary of up to £50,000. This is an excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified/Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA candidate with manufacturing experience.
The Finance Manager will report to the Head of Finance. As an essential part of the accounting function you will be responsible for the production of the management accounts, statutory reports and tax compliance. You will also be responsible for duties such as cost control, detailed variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting and process improvements, whilst also being crucial support for management information to support executive business decisions.
- Primary focus of data integrity of ERP System through interrogation, reconciliation and in-depth analysis of key cost accounts
- Production of detailed margin analysis and profitability reporting
- Standard cost reviews and maintenance of the cost database
- Lead the annual inventory counts from a financial perspective e and liaise with the warehouse on appropriate processes and controls
- Pivotal role in providing data to key stakeholders of the business, such as Commission reports to Sales and ownership of the forecasting model for Operations
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, write and implement robust reporting practices at all levels within the organisation
- Establish a thorough understanding of the current ERP System to support the operations process and facilitate the management of the data cleanse
- Through your understanding of the system become an expert to support the implementation of the ERP System
- Be a Part Qualified/Qualified ACCA or CIMA or ACA or QBE in a proven role
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have knowledge of SQL but it is desirable and not a must
A manufacturing brand who offering a role within a dynamic team of finance professionals for an analytical and driven individual. In return you will be offered career opportunities based in Hemel Hempstead. There will also be some travelling as part of the role.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £45 - 50k plus pension, private healthcare, free parking on site and many other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity contact Emily Fulton at Robert Walters Finance or send your up to date CV to Emily.Fulton@robertwalters.com