Group Finance Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Group Finance Manager position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Leading Travel organisation based in Central London. Reporting into the Group Finance Director; this role will oversee the treasury, cash and accounts payable teams. It will have high visibility across all areas of the group and drive improved performance through efficient working capital management.
The Group Finance Manager will do the following;
- Manage Treasury & Accounts Payable teams
- Analyse the cash position and prepare robust cash flow budgets / forecasts
- Variance analysis reports in relation to cash flow
- Review creditors and payment runs
- Work with commercial teams, credit control and suppliers
- Evaluate current reporting processes / models and improve on this
- Assisting in developing accounting systems
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Group Finance Manager?
- Studying / Studied towards an accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent
- Extensive cash management and forecasting experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Managed payable / treasury teams
- Advanced MS excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Working for a renowned Travel organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Group Finance Manager would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next step in their career.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.