Financial Reporting Manager
Consultant Tom Barlow
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a multinational travel tech business with their UK Head Office based in Sussex. Due to a recent reorganisation, they are looking to appoint a commercially minded Financial Reporting Manager to lead and manage the financial reporting, manage all Balance Sheet reconciliations and manage the Balance Sheet Packs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic, vibrant environment with great exposure to senior management.
Duties will include:
- Financial Reporting, including preparation and review of profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flows
- Prepare the Balance Sheet pack on a monthly basis including relevant commentary for the review of senior management.
- Calculation and reconciliation of the deferred revenue liability (IFRS)
- Preparation and review of management accounts under IFRS
- Preparation of budgets
- Support for business cases by calculating the effect of decisions on group profits
- Ensuring that good communication with partner managers, regional teams and group reporting is maintained.
- Supporting the Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager with running the audit process and building relationships with auditors.
- Act as a liaison point between the company and group tax where relevant.
The successful candidate should ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent).
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to produce clear and accurate reports and working papers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Databases is essential and experience with the following systems would be an advantage
- Very good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience of working within an audit environment
Our client is a market leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.
My client is a multinational travel tech business based in Sussex. Due to a recent reorganisation, they are looking to appoint a commercially minded Financial Reporting Manager to lead and manage the financial reporting, manage all Balance Sheet reconciliations and manage the Balance Sheet Packs. If this is an opportunity you would be interested in please get in touch with me on 01483510400 or firstname.lastname@example.org