Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client, a successful British retail brand based in Bedfordshire is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
As the Finance manager, you will report into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will take ownership of the month end management and financial accounts across a fast paced multi-site remit.
The role offers a great platform for a confident accountant to progress within a listed environment, who are constantly looking to innovate and develop the function.
- Take ownership for month end financial accounts and improving reporting processes- drive efficiencies throughout.
- Run month end processes across a fast paced multi site UK remit.
- Mentor and indirectly manage
- Primary responsibility for assisting the management of the finance function, reviewing and approving all aspects of monthly management accounts production, profit and loss analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Build internal stakeholder relations up to FD also work closely with external stakeholders
- Liaising with the external audit function within the company for all UK interim and annual audit requirements relating to site balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting, in conjunction with the UK finance team, in the migration of our accounting systems to new ERP system
- Drive continuous improvements of reporting functions and efficiencies minimising the cost base
- Assisting in developing ongoing UK accounting policies and standard operating procedures specifically regarding any process change within the management accounts function.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and project work as required.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has good exposure within a fast paced retail environment. You will be able to lead and motivate a team and can build rapport in a professional manner both internally and externally.
If this could be you or anyone in your network, please get in touch at email@example.com or call 01908 044000.