Senior RTR Accountant
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Greater Manchester based Services business are seeking an Senior RTR Accountant on an interim basis for 6 months. This role is paying between £300 - £350 per day.
About the Senior RTR Accountant:
The Senior RTR Accountant will be responsible for the execution of comprehensive general accounting and period closing activities, as well as being responsible for the accurate and timely execution of general accounting, period end closing and relevant specific reporting activities as well as delivery of reporting information to wider Finance function in line with defined reporting protocols.
Senior RTR Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate accounting records in agreed areas of responsibility
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations for agreed areas of responsibility
- Perform month end closing activities for agreed areas of responsibility
- Liaison with the customers both internal and external
- Liaison with the auditors both internal and external
- Continuous improvements to systems and processes in place to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness and efficiency
- Liaising closely with all finance groups and other support functions as necessary
- Internal control execution
- Ad-hoc requests
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or overseas equivalent) with 3+ years Post Qualified Experience in an operational finance role with exposure to issues of similar complexity
- Excellent knowledge of current regulations including IFRS / UK GAAP, Companies Acts etc.
- Good knowledge of core financial systems and general accounting procedures
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with presentation experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly MS Excel)
- In depth knowledge of ERP software
Our client is a rapidly growing Services business in Greater Manchester with a global client base. This opportunity will suit a highly experienced Senior RTR Accountant who’s highly skilled in financial reporting.
Apply below or to find out more about the Senior RTR Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480