Finance Manager - Commercial
Salary £48,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Oour client is a leading retailer, based in Central London - currently seeking a high flying commercial analyst/ finance manager to join their global head quarters.
Reporting to a divisional Senior Finance Manager you will be asked to take on a broad, commercial and strategically focused business partnering role
Key responsibilities will include the following
Management of investment projects including tracking and reporting with relevant monthly commentary on variances
- Preparation of stategic reviews for presentation to the board of directors/ senior managemen
- Ongoing capital and investment reviews with senior stakeholders
- Post investment appraisal review (in particular Technology projects), including benefits realisation
- Ongoing analysis and provision of support with commercial and strageic project work
- Act as a true business partner to key stakeholders across both finance and non-finance
- Management of 1 part qualified finance professional
Within this role you will predominantly be working with and supporting investments and technology as part of the wider retail group- an interest in all 3 areas would be ideal.
Applicants must be incredibly passionate and excited towards building a successful career within the retail space and thrive on working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Min of 4-5 years relevant commercial finance experience, ideally gained within the retail, consumer , ecommerce leisure or otherwise related field.