Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Finance Manager - Northampton Based - £50,000 - £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a highly reputable FTSE listed business based in Northampton who are going through a significant period of change and transformation. As a result they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their lively but result focused team.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing accurate and commercially focused reporting and analysis to both Finance and non-Finance stakeholders across the business and lead a team of 4.
Main Accountabilities include:
- Manage year-end audit processes and liaise with external auditors
- Improve and develop stock reporting and work closely with supply chain teams to reduce dead stock
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting for a range of business units.
- Provide effective control and ownership of balance sheet and resolve queries from review
- Deliver commercial insight and information and analysis to stakeholders across the business.
- Continuously review processes and reporting produced by your team.
- Lead on different projects within specific areas.
The succesful candidate will be fully qualified chartered accounrant (aca/cima/acca or equivalent) who has an aptitude of innovative management expereince. You will be able to lead and motivate a team and can build rapport in a professional manner nboth internally and externally. Stock and Invertory accounting is beneficial is beneficial but not essential.