Finance Business Partner
Salary £73,500 - £82,500 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pension
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a FTSE 100 business in North Hertfordshire, are seeking a Finance Business Partner ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA) on a permanent basis to provide finance support to the Global Chief Procurement Officer and the global procurement team.
Key Finance Business Partner responsibilities will include:
- Support the CPO in the creation, monthly reporting and cost management of the global procurement budget.
- Produce budget targets at an appropriate level of granularity to ensure ownership of the category and sector savings exists at the operational level within the business
- Determine areas of procurement focus based on levels of spend and unit costs compared with best practice
- Provide financial leadership and support to the CPO and Global procurement team
- Identify project costs associated with the delivery of the saving objective
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or overseas equivalent
- A proven track record of financial delivery, with significant operational and commercial experience in large multi site, construction or manufacturing businesses
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good robust accounting background, with relevant technical skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Business partnering experience and sound knowledge of Procurement
- Excellent organisation skills and multitasking abilities
The key to this role are management skills both in terms of people and the completion of multiple tasks to tight deadlines. This involves:
- Working closely with the Sector finance directors and businesses unit finance teams to improve the quality of the financial information
- Assisting the CPO in the establishment of the global team and ways of working
This business is looking to hire an outstanding individual who has already achieved fast track progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture with unrivalled succession planning opportunities. You will have the opportunity to progress further within finance, or alternatively in to the wider business.
If you feel your experience closely matches the above criteria then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org