Salary £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Ahmed
Date posted 12 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Travelodge, a market leading global hotel business, has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a motivated and experienced Pricing Manager to join the team based in Thame, Oxfordshire. As Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the finance team and managing and maintaining key business stakeholder relationships.
Travelodge is Britain’s first value Hotel brand since launching in 1985. Going from strength to strength it is now the UK’s largest independent hotel brand, with more than 500 hotels and 37,000 guest bedrooms across the UK, Ireland and Spain.
Travelodge’s main aim is to become the favourite hotel for value and have recently spent £100m on a modernisation programme, upgrading more than 30,000 rooms.
Development of employees has always been a priority and important part of Travelodge’s values with over 10,000 colleagues across the brand they have recently launched an management programme that aims to train and mentor individuals in to management positions whilst continuing with their education.
Travelodge are looking for an analytical, forward thinking individual who is happy to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Pricing Manager key role responsibilities:
- Manage price and yield tactics across the business
- Achieve the revenue targets set out in the Business Plan
- Undertake regular forecast validations to ensure optimal decisions are being deployed
- Monitoring demand drivers and changes to ensure market conditions are swiftly reacted to and maximised
- Develop and own commercial strategies, in association with the Area Revenue Managers and the Sales and Marketing teams
- Attend regular commercial reviews to discuss trading performance, revenue strategies, and forecast positions
- Regular interaction with teams to ensure that the forecasts are deploying optimal results, and adjust forecast where required
- Communication with sites and other stakeholders
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Influence the department to ensure the balance between the commercial focus and Customer Journey is maintained
Pricing Manager key role requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Relevant Revenue Management or commercial experience
- Experience of making key commercial decisions and being accountable for them
- Strong commercial drive and acumen
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Experience in developing and delivering Forecasts and Budgets
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Very detail orientated
- Ability to work in a high pressures environment
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexible and able to embrace change to meet the varying needs of the business
- Proactive, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, personable and energetic
- Good Excel skills
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who could be suitable please get in touch with Lisa Ahmed on 01908 044 000.