Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Rohit Jain
Date posted 22 February 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified (or overseas equivalent) ACA,ACCA,CIMA Commercial Finance Manager at a FMCG based in Hertfordshire.It is a permanent opportunity paying between £55,000-65,000 per annum. As a commercial finance manager you will be accountable for the financial delivery, objective performance insight and challenge, and governance of their respective customer cluster.
The commercial finance manager will need too have experience with:
- Business partnering the relevant Marketing and Revenue Growth Management team
- Brand strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, and insight generation
- Business case analysis for projects
- Finance continuous improvements (process and understanding)
- Provide insight to your brand leadership team on commercial and total business unit performance, including analysis against budget, forecast and prior year
The commercial finance manager will also need to posses:
- Advanced financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Strength in analytical reasoning and numerical analysis
- A relentless drive and leadership impact to get things done.
- Broad business and commercial awareness with a strategic mind-set
- Ability to engage and influence across a range of business functions, and at senior levels
If interested in this role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters senior finance St Albans on 01727 617500 or email@example.com
If you would want to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £200.00 worth of retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made.