Part Time Finance Manager
Salary £35000 - £38000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 22 February 2017
Part time Finance Manager with an expanding education business in Manchester. This opportunity will offer the option to work 3 days a week or 5 days reduced hours; an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to work school hours.
A Part Time Finance Manager role has arisen with an Education provider based in Manchester. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and rapidly expanding education business. Reporting to the CEO, the role will lead the finance department and support the business growth by providing clear and valuable management information and financial reporting.
This opportunity will offer the option to work 3 days a week or 5 days reduced hours; an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to work school hours.
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting the CEO in the day to day running of the business
- Managing the accounts team ensuring all monthly management accounts are produced on time. Responsibility for all areas of the P&L and balance sheet, producing monthly management accounts with variance analysis & commentary
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure reconciliations completed each month
- Provide sales and margin analysis, providing cost saving initiatives for the organisation
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or, Qualified by experience (QBE)
- Previous management accountant experience
- Ideally, experience from an online retailer/e-commerce environment or, education provider
- Experience using QuickBooks; including report development
- Able to build strong working relationships
If you are interested in the role, please apply using the link or, email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org