Finance and Operations Manager
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 15 February 2017
A market leader in their industry, a large manufacturing business in Greater Manchester are currently looking for a Finance and Operations Manager on a permanent basis. £40-45k.
As Finance and Operations Manager you will be required to effectively manage the financial accounts team and operations to ensure the accurate and timely production of financial reporting and the management of key financial systems in line with business requirements.
- Responsibility for issuing monthly management accounts to deadlines
- Management of the accountant team
- Key point of contact for all financial queries
- Financial reporting
- Managing Year End Statutory Accounts including liaising with external auditors
- Upgrading/improving systems, procedures and controls as appropriate
- Build strong relations with customers to ensure excellent customer service
Personal qualities & experience required:
- Ideally, ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Solid Operational experience
- Ideally have experience of using financial systems
- Experience from manufacturing/blue collar environment would be preferred
- Previous line management experience
- Previous financial accounting/reporting experience
- Experienced in production of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
If you are interested in this role, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7441. Or apply using the link below.