Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 13 February 2017
A market leading restaurant group with head offices in central London are looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance function. This is an exciting opportunity with a clear progression route to senior finance positions within the business. The group has an aggressive growth strategy in place and continues to grow throughout.
As Finance Manager you will report into senior finance management within the group. The role will partner and support the restaurant teams to drive trading performance through the relevant, timely and accurate delivery of information, providing budgetary targets aligned to the Business Plan objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of weekly and monthly reporting – board report, trading pack, P&L, balance sheet
- The preparation the budget, re-forecast and long term plans – setting and delivery at a restaurant and company level
- Partner the Operations teams supplying timely and relevant information to drive decision making in the restaurants
- Managing relationships with head office teams, support decision making and drive financial review
- New site openings and transformations – pre opening planning, budget setting and performance review
- Labour forecasting and modelling to deliver labour efficiencies
- Modelling restaurant bonus schemes and calculating on a quarterly basis
- Managing the implementation of projects and development of financial reporting and systems
- Managing, coaching and developing of a Management Accountant
- Responsibility for elements of the statutory audit and interaction with auditors
- Improve and streamline processes to ensure revenue and costs are accounted for efficiently, on a timely and accurate basis
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Have working knowledge working in senior finance position within casual dining
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with strong accounting and leadership skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have good organisation and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for the position please click on the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly!