Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 03 February 2017
Due to a number of high profile acquisitions a newly created role has arisen for a Finance Manager within the international business in Warrington.
Reporting to a knowledgeable Financial Controller committed to your long-term development, your key responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to the main board
- Responsibilities for all journals and final GL balances including review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company’s accounting records and financial data
- Contribute to the budget setting process
- Review of performance against budgets and LFL’s
- Review and improve, in line with good practice, the company’s internal control environment
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the finance team
- Supervise & review performance of individuals within the team
- Ad hoc project based work, including process improvements & integrating acquisitions
- Ideally suited for ACA Qualified (ICAEW/ ICAS or equivalent) Accountant making their 1st or 2nd move from practice
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, Mid-Advanced level Excel required
- Knowledge of SQL language and Microsoft Query an advantage
- Adaptable to work in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is an excellent move for any candidate looking to join a business with the tools to take any career to the next level. With excellent an international scope and amply opportunities to diversify your experience with multiple projects this is a perfect role for anyone looking to make the jump from a practice environment.
If you would like to be considered for this Finance Manager role or would like to find out more, do not hesitate to apply.