Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 31 January 2017
A fast growing Leisure & Travel business based in London are looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that continues to go from strength-to-strength and is award winning for the growth they have experienced in recent years.
The Financial Manager will be a key member of the Finance team, and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Finance Department. The role will have high visibility across all areas of the Group, and will involve establishing an excellent working relationship with senior managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the CFO on operational and financial matters
- Management of the Group’s cash resources
- Management of Accounts Payable and Credit Control functions
- Liaising with all departments on all finance operations matters
- Developing accounting systems, improving financial processes, and leveraging efficiencies from technology
- Cash management, forecasting and budgeting
- Identifying cost saving through extensive, detailed financial analysis
- Extensive business partnering with Senior Managers, and business units
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA,CIMA, ACA or overseas equivalent)
- Have strong financial and management accounting knowledge
- Have previous exposure in working with large volumes of data
- Have advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups, Sumifs)
Experience working in a Travel/Leisure business would be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for the position please click on the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.