Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 30 November 2016
An fantastic opportunity has arisen within a top retail company in Liverpool for a finance manager. You will be responsible for monthly management accounts, financial management and controls and managing the finance team. This is a great opportunity to broaden your experience and join a nationwide leading retail business.
Key Finance Manager responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of journals, reviewing month end balance reconcillation sheets and control accounts
- Manage the ‘Supplier Payments’ team including daily ad hoc queries. Solutions will be IT data flow based or Supplier / Store relations based
- Manage the ‘Overheads G/L team’. Review areas for cost efficiencies. Collaborate with budget holders
- Effectively manage, supervise and review the finance team
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the Company. This will include ad hoc investment appraisals and project flash reports
To be considered for this position you do need to be qualified either by CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Management experience is preferable however it is not a prerequisite and for the right candidate they will look outside of these parameters. You do need to have excellent communication skills as you will be working within a team of 10+. Problem solving skills and IT skills including advanced excel is necessary to be successful in this position.
It is not a narrow role and there is plenty of scope to help develop the team, department and company as a whole.
If you would like to be considered for this Finance Manager position then please do not hesitate to apply now.