Commercial Finance Manager
Salary Excellent benefits
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 29 November 2016
A Senior Finance Manager role has emerged in a North Birmingham based Managed Services company. In this role you will be the Finance Manager to business partners with this service sectors key client and investor relationships on a number of projects and long term contracts. The Senior Finance Manager will be expected to operate as the main decision maker & point of contact working on site in a number of regional client finance projects.
About the role:
You will business partner with a small number of regional sites and be the point of contact for finance decision making across a broad external stakeholder relationship pools including on site general management, facilities management and senior leadership teams. Internal relationship groups will include shareholders Head office Functions and you will report regularly to the Board.
The Senior Finance Manager will be expected to operate as the Business Partner which will include typical responsibilities more so linked with that of a Finance Director and Company Secretary. The role will support the General Management of the relevant projects in the effectively delivery of these regional projects.
Experienced and qualified with a strong base of skills rooted in core finance, you will:
- Ensure compliance with each projects contractual documentation, to include statutory and regulatory frameworks
- Attend and lead monthly management account reviews and drawing on the resources of the regional finance teams to support you in all aspects of accounts management
- Manage key stakeholder relationships including the Board, Funder, Shareholders, client Finance representatives, and rating agencies
- Attend board meetings and present finance reports
- Maintain and update the projects' financial and company secretarial policies
- Manage the financial aspects of any projects commercial activity (variations, life cycle, bench-marking, market testing)ensuing correct reflection in the financial models and project documentation)
- Ensure the financial Mod is consistent with all contractual, commercial and regulatory obligations
- Other ad hoc finance work as required
You will be an experienced accountant, with relevant demonstrable post qualified experience. You will have excellent communication skills, able to influence and present at a senior level with understand working in a compliance focused environment. You will be able to understand and resolve complex issues, you will enjoy the project nature being part of your day to day job and you will interact well with internal and external staff.
If you are interested in this role, you can expect a salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 plus excellent benefits. Please contact me on 0121 281 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org